- Workover and completion fundamentals
- Definitions and calculations
- Causes and detection
- Procedures for the shut-in and determining pressures
- Gas characteristics and behavior
- Organizing a well kill operation
- Techniques for killing a producing well
- Complications and solutions
- Workover and completion equipment (surface and subsurface)
- Workover and completion fluids
- Government and industry standards and regulations
- Hands-on simulation exercises will be conducted
Trainees must provide evidence of holding a currently valid, industry-recognized Driller course.
Certificate of Completion or evidence of having successfully completed a Supervisor course.
The purpose of this course is to identify the good control body of knowledge and set of job skills needed by personnel who may be engaged in completion and workover operations.