This course details the Management Standards Approach for work-related stress management and each of the six standards: Demands, Control, Support, Relationships, Role, and Change.
- Define stress and work-related stress
- Explain why stress needs to be tackled
- Identify the signs of stress
- Explain what you can do when you notice signs of stress
- Explain what you can do to deal with mental illness
- Explain the Management Standards Approach and each of the six standards: Demands, Control, Support, Relationships, Role, Change
- Identify the main features of a suitable and sufficient risk assessment for work-related stress
- List the steps in the management approach to risk assessment for work-related stress
No prerequisite is required for this course.